We are always looking to find people who can take help us take our customers and our business a step forward. Any immediate requirements for our team will appear on this page first ...
Project Engineer - Mac Focused - Based in the North
Due to significant business wins we have a requirement for an experienced Mac focused Project Engineer to join our engineering team.
Office, site and home based you will carry out consultancy/reporting/analysis/ and remote support work on our new and existing client base nationwide in both IT and IP based telephony related technology fields.
You may already be an IT project engineer or you will be an experienced IT field engineer or technician with at least 5-6 years experience looking to take the next stage of your career move.
Key requirements are:
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of implementing high-level IT infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with managing multiple projects with competing demands.
- Extensive understanding of IT infrastructure technologies
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and assist colleagues as necessary.
- Proactively measure and initiate positive problem resolution steps for issues that arise during implementation of projects
- Recommend process improvements to IT processes that result in more efficient, cost saving procedures for future projects.
- Provide written and verbal updates on the status of projects to appropriate business and IT leadership teams in a timely manner to ensure project schedule corresponds to company needs.
- A thorough knowledge of iOS and MacOS as well as Windows.
- Your documentation must be to a very high level of English literacy and technical clarity, your proposals will be used extensively to discuss ideas relevant to the consultation process. You will be asked to present examples of your work in this regard.
- A high level of communication skills, you will be dealing with a wide mix of clients and colleagues and need to be able work successfully with people across all internal departments involved in the sales and service teams.
- Jamf Software, VMWare, ESET Endpoint Protection, Kerio Technologies, Red Hat Linux, Retrospect, Adobe Creative Suite
You will be based at our Sheffield head office but you will work on projects in all areas of the UK. We offer a negotiable salary package.
In the first instance please submit any information about yourself to vacancies or contact the head of recruitment on the main telephone number.